- Step 1. Click here to go to myHWU User Login Page.
- Step 2. Enter your Person ID found on any recent correspondence, e.g. H00123456.
- Step 3. Enter your date of birth in the required format in the ‘PIN’ field (use the format DDMMYY, e.g. 010395 for 1st March 1995).
- Step 4. Click on ‘Login’. The first time you login you will need to create a new PIN & security question.
- Step 5. On the Login Verification Change PIN page, create a new PIN.
- Step 6. On the Security Question and Answer page, create a security question.
- Step 7. On the Main Menu page click on the ‘Online Enrolment’ link.
- Step 8. Please read the information and follow the instructions on each page. If you require any explanations click on ‘Help’ in the top right corner of each page.
- Step 9. Once you have completed all the required fields on each page and reached the Enrolment Confirmation page you can log out by clicking on ‘Exit’ in the top right corner. If you log out before completing the process the information you have entered will be saved.
After you have carried out the above steps and reached the Enrolment Confirmation page you have successfully completed enrolment. The confirmation letter will contain your username, email address and password for accessing Canvas, the Virtual Learning Environment.